CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, July 18, 2009

FOURTH OF JULY

Eating the candy out of the pinata! Yum, Yum!!

Jaime, Alix and Sophie enjoying the parade. I really did have lots of fun.

Me annoying my dad, my second favorite thing to do.


My Fourth of July was very fun! In the morning, we had a big breakfast with our neighbors. Then I got dressed in jeans and a t-shirt that said American Cheerleader. Then we got in the car and went to the 4th of July Parade. It was so fun. I got a beach ball, a baseball, a Kazoo, an American flag pin, LOTS of candy, water, kids scoop newspaper, and a pencil. My favorite thing about the parade were the pirates. Then I walked home with Dad, Alix, Sophie and Laurent. When we got home we cleaned our house then went to a bbq and swim party at the Bennett's house. We had made a pinata and so we broke the pinata at the Bennett's party. My mom made an American Flag Jello mold. It was so yummy. I had lots of fun. I think the 4th of July is so fun to celebrate.

1 comments:

Megan said...

sounds like fun my letter will get here soon love ya sia