CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, July 26, 2009

MY 10th BIRTHDAY

Me opening Miranda's present. I loved her card.

Us eating at Cold Stone. It was sooooo yummy!!

What a silly willy picture. Don't ya love Katie's face??


Us at bowling. It was soooo fun.



My mom's strawberry short cake. It was FABULOUS!!




My birthday was on July 8, 2009. I had lots of fun. First, I got to sleep as long as I wanted to. Then, when my siblings had to clear the table for breakfast, I didn't have to because it was my birthday. Our breakfast was oatmeal. I didn't have a birthday breakfast because I had that the day before with my dad at his work; Google. Then everyone got showered and dressed. As we were leaving, Katie arrived. Then we went and picked up Miranda and went bowling. I got 111 as my score. After that, Katie, Miranda and I walked to Taco Bell while my mom drove there. Then we ate there. I got nachos, soft taco, half a burrito and half of another burrito. All that bowling made me hungry..... :0)


After we were done eating we went to Cold Stone. I got cake mix ice cream with Reeses Pieces mixed in. It was so yummy. We went outside on the tables to eat our ice cream. Katie, Miranda and I got our own separate table. After we were done with our ice creams, we played some games. Then we went to Justice and got one thing for each of us in the $1 section.
Then I opened my presents from Katie and Miranda. Katie got me a game set and Miranda got me a blow dryer. It was a fun afternoon. We dropped Katie and Miranda off at their houses. When we got home, the neighbors gave me a present. It was two shirts. They were really cute. I didn't have to do chores because it was my birthday. Then we sent the neighbors home and watched a movie while we ate dinner. After, we asked the neighbors to come for cake and ice cream. My mom made a really yummy and good looking strawberry short cake. It was so yummy. Then I opened my presents from my siblings. I got lots of candy. It was a VERY fun birthday.

1 comments:

Megan said...

that looks alot more fun they my birthday i hope you had a good one. my letter will be there within a week love and miss you!!